Digital LEED-AES Controllers
LPS-D Series (Models LPS075-D, LPS300-D) & LOA10-AES
Precise, Convenient and Reliable on-board microprocessor control for Low Energy Electron Diffraction (LEED) and Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES).
Compact controller for LEED application compatible with BDL800/600/450 and most commercial LEED optics.
Model LPS300-D & LOA10-AES
Complete electronics for LEED and AES with data acquisition and analysis software.
Model LPS075-D and LPS300-D
- Beam Voltage: Negative, 0-750V for LPS075-D
- Negative, 0-3000V for LPS300-D
- Filament Current: 0-3.2A
- Wehnelt Voltage: 0-37V with respect to filament
- Focus Voltage (LEED): positive, factor 0.7 - 1.8 of beam voltage
- Focus Voltage (AES): negative, 0-3000V
- Retarding Voltage: negative, 0.5-1.1 of beam voltage
- Screen Voltage: positive, 0-5 kV
- Emission Current: 1-200μA range
- Beam Current: 0.01- 200μA range
- Monitoring: all above voltages and currents
- Display: vacuum fluorescent display for all voltages, beam current, emission current and program functions
- Manual Control: manual control of all voltages via rotary dials and selection switches, manual programming available
- On-Board Automation: 5 pre-programed operating programs, outgassing, Stand-by, filament forming, beam voltage scanning, constant beam current, diagnostics programs
- PC Control: full control of all functions of the controller or beam voltage via USB interface, PC software required
- Protection: over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection
- Ramp Generator: 0-2000V with precision sine wave modulation
- Modulator: 0.5-20Vpk-pk amplitude, 1.47kHz frequency
- Lock-in Amplifier: sensitivity factors: 10, 100, 1000, and 1,2,4,8; time constant: 0.1, 0.5, 1, 3 sec.; harmonics: fundamental and 2nd, phase: 0-360 deg.
- PC Control: all functions are controlled by AES software via USB
- Pre-amplifier: separate pre-amplifier with gain 500, band-pass filter and bias voltage input