IONEC - Ion Sputtering Gun
Model IG70-XY-DP with Exchangeable Apertures
The IG70-XY-DP Ion gun is designed for sample surface cleaning and depth profiling with Auger electron spectroscopy. Surface treatments with IG70-XY-DP are applicable to a wide range of materials from metals, semiconductors, and oxides, to thin films and 2D layers.
- Precision sputtering for sample cleaning and depth profiling
- X-Y ion beam deflection and rastering
- Low operating gas pressure: 10-6 – 10-7 torr
- Wide range of ion beam diameters and sample distances
- 2 long life filaments
- Variety of operating gases: noble – reactive
The IG70-XY-DP ion gun is designed for sample surface cleaning and depth profiling for Auger electron spectroscopy.
For seamless integration, 3D step files are available for all models.
For key specifications, ordering guide and more information about model IG70-XY-DP, please download the PDF brochure below.
The IG70 ion gun is controlled using the IPS3-D power supply.